The above picture is just one of the many items that would fall up under this category. Others might include:
- Background removals: which is pretty self-explanatory;
- Superimposed imaging: this is where new elements are seamlessly placed into an existing composition, ultimately achieving a new realistic piece;
- Photo restoration: taking old or damaged photos and restoring them, bringing them to new photo like quality;
- Photo manipulation: this can pertain to object removal, facial morphing, fun body displacements, characters;
- Touch ups: take the same photos and turn them into magazine centerfold quality images by removing blemishes, moles, bruises, etc.